Delicious Spinach Lasagna |Simple Lasagna Recipe with Spinach | How to make Lasagna 2021
Over the past years, lasagnas had an annual growth consumption of 15.4% and consumed at least 1.27 times every year.
Unlike pizza, lasagna has not taken a fast-food group of teens as it leads popularity group by but that did not stop it from various alterations in the recipe.
So lets make this delicious simple lasagna made with spinach.
Lasagna Made with Spinach
- 1½ bundle Spinach
- 1 Cup Corn Kernels boiled
- 6 Sheet Pasta boiled
- 4 clove garlic
- 3 medium onion Chopped
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 1 tsp White pepper crushed
- 50 grams butter
- 3 tbsp maida
- 1 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- 5 tbs processed
- 100 grams Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 2-3 slice cheese optional
- 8-9 leaves Basil Leaf optional
- I used the readymade wheat lasagna sheet u can use pasta sheets or can make from maida dough or can use bread slices.
- Soak the lasagna sheets into hot water so that they will be soft.
- Making of white sauce or bechamel saucePut kadhai and a generous amount of butter the fry three spoons of maida , stir continuously in low flame the put milk little by little so that lump should not form. make the sauce gravy medium stir continuously then leave it for a boil , put little salt and sugar that lastly put one bay leaf just for a flavor.
- For spinach corn fillingPut kadhai little oil or olive oil put chopped onions , garlic chopped then saute for a minute then add chopped palak and corn mix properly add little salt saute, put little butter , then put Italian seasoning and chilli flakes little. at last, put little grated Cheese.
- Layering the lasagnaPlace 2 lasagna sheets on the bottom of the dish/foil bowls spread 2 tbsps white sauce, some of the mozzarella cheese slices, and cover with remaining spinach mixture. Spread remaining lasagna sheets and top with remaining white sauce, remaining grated processed cheese, remaining mozzarella cheese slices, and basil leaves.
- Place the dish covered in the oven and bake at 180ºC for ½ hour. Then take it out the cooked lasagna and put again uncovered for the crust to burn and cheesy then serve hot