Best Muesli Semiya Payasam | Muesli Sewai Payasam 2021 | Shillong Foodies
Payasam or Kheer is most common sweet dessert in India. this recipe is the twisted version of the ordinary kheer, which is equally healthy and tasty.
Muesli Semiya Payasam
- ⅓ cup Vermicelli
- 750 ml milk
- 3-4 tbsp condensed milk
- 6-7 pieces cashews
- 10-12 pieces raisins
- 1 tsp ghee
- 3 pod Cardamon (powdered)
- 1 cup muesli
- 1 cup pomegranate
- Heat a tsp of ghee, saute the cashew nuts until golden brown. Remove from pan. Saute raisins until they puff up. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan, saute the Semiya on low heat until golden. Keep it aside.
- Boil milk in a pan, add the roasted semiya and cook stirring until soft and tender.
- Once the semiya is cooked, add the Nestle Milkmaid, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cashew nuts, raisins, and cardamom powder. Your payasam ready.
How to Serve ?
- Layer parfait glasses with muesli, Semiya Payasam and pomegranate arils ( you can use any fruits of your choice) .Repeat layers. Garnish with sliced apples and roasted Semiya.
Feel Free to Share Your Feedback